In today’s episode:
– Behind the scenes look at an interview with potential new staff members
– I give you the questions I ask during an interview process
– How you would impress me as a member of my team
– I put Jake through my interview process to test him
– Dan challenges me to a push up contest and gets crushed
– Chris offers to start work at 4am
Welcome to Episode 65 of Brett Campbell’s #AllOrNothing. This is my daily entrepreneurship documentary series where you will get an inside look into my life and my entrepreneurial journey. I will show you exactly what I do each day to grow my business and help my clients grow their’s.
In today’s episode we are doing interviews for potential new team members at Campbell Media Group. I am looking for a superstar admin person. So today we give you a behind the scenes look into our interview process and I share the questions to ask when interviewing a potential employee.
I then put Jake to the test to see how he reacts to these questions.
At the end of the day, being Friday we like to have a challenge, so Dan takes me on in a pushup contest which does not end well for him.
Thanks for watching and enjoy the video 🙂