In today’s vlog I have a message for anyone who is looking to become a business coach / life coach in the future.
During my day I have a conversation with one of my Inner Circle members who is faced with the tough decision of whether or not to leave her business and current career in order to pursue another path. It can be hard making these big decisions, especially when it is something you have put a huge amount of time, effort, energy, focus and money into to get where you are right now. But all of this is never wasted, it is what was needed for you to learn where to go from here.
A great lesson from this is that if you are wanting to become a business coach and help people through tough situations, similar to one you might be in right now, then you absolutely MUST welcome these hard times as they pass through your life. For you to be able to empower others you must first be able to empower yourself to tackle adversity head on. Because truly great coaches are able to draw from life experience when giving advice to their clients.
In today’s episode:
– Different Facebook ads work best for certain situations
– A look into how we use Facebook’s ‘Creative Hub’
– The benefit of troubleshooting technical issues with your team
– Reflecting on my journey so far creating Campbell Media Group
– A conversation with a client about changing your career path
– My message for anyone who wants to become a great business coach
– Why going through adversity is so crucial for anyone wanting to coach others
Welcome to Episode 68 of Brett Campbell’s #AllOrNothing. This is my daily entrepreneurship documentary series where you will get an inside look into my life and my entrepreneurial journey. I will show you exactly what I do each day to grow my business and help my clients grow their’s.
Thanks for watching and enjoy the video 🙂