In today’s vlog I am answering a question that I think is crucial for anyone in business to understand and that is what I think of failure. The question I had today was “should I encounter failure in business and how do you move on from failed business ideas?”
If you are stopping yourself from going after a business idea due to fear of failing then you need to watch this vlog! I don’t believe in failure, as failing is just lessons in disguise. As I have been saying in a lot of my episodes, everything is happening FOR YOU not TO YOU. If you can grasp this simple concept you will never be held down by a fear of failure again.
I have failed many times throughout my career, and this is what has helped shape who I am today. Never be afraid to fail, as it allows you to grow into a stronger, more empowered person.
In today’s episode:
– Jake left the office unlocked!
– How to get 0.26c, qualified leads from Facebook ads in under an hour
– My thoughts on failure, should you encounter failure in business?
– How to move on from failed business ideas
– Reflecting on my own failures and the lessons I’ve received from them
– We get our first fan mail!
Welcome to Episode of Brett Campbell’s #AllOrNothing. This is my daily entrepreneurship documentary series where you will get an inside look into my life and my entrepreneurial journey. I will show you exactly what I do each day to grow my business and help my clients grow their’s.
Thanks for watching and enjoy the video 🙂