Digital Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a phenomenal Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team. The perfect person for this role takes pride in their responsibility for producing outcomes in ours and our clients businesses. Reporting to the company CEO, we need a driven, passionate, creative executor to help us achieve ours and our clients missions.
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- An exciting, expansive role with massive growth potential for the right candidate. A multi channel approach working with multiple industry disciplines, creating variety and a good challenge
- Managing the digital marketing side for our 3 core brands with multiple products and services, 1: Authority Academy, 2: Unleash Your Greatness, 3: Fit International (Everything from Social media, sales funnels, email marketing and more)
- Liaise with team to understand all content and product requirements and execution strategies for all agency clients, then be able to implement and execute unsupervised
- Ensure all work completed meets our highest standards and by the specified deadlines
- Delivery of the company values to a high standard
- Understanding of all company programs and products
- Deliver dream come true experiences to our community and clients
- To work from our HQ (Gold Coast) and also the ability to occasionally work from home. (Must have high speed internet available at your home and must fit a number of requirements to work remote) 40hrs per week.
- Must understand how to use Apple computers or be prepared to spend your own time learning the basic functionalities
- High level of IT navigation. Fast learner of new computer programs and various softwares, and more
- Experience with the following softwares: ClickFunnels, Infusionsoft, Aweber, WordPress (Or the ability to learn these softwares in your own time)
- Social media management of ours and our clients brands (FB Ad experience a bonus)
- Understanding of direct response marketing (not essential)
- Understanding of sales funnels and their purpose (If terms like optin, sales page and follow up sequences sound familiar you are in the right place)
- Highly Organised
- You must be committed and believe in the Missions that our company is striving toward
- Prepared to go above and beyond and not only see this position as a pay check
- High level of problem solving ability
- The desire for continual growth of your skill set and personal self
Reasons to join our team:
- Growth potential within the organisation
- Helping create greatness in our clients, ensuring your role is meaningful and creating massive change in the world
- Diversity of tasks across many modalities (It won’t be boring)
- You work will make massive differences in peoples lives
How to join our team:
Email your resume and the following replies to the questions below to firstname.lastname@example.org with the SUBJECT LINE: I would like to apply
- Why you believe you would be a great fit to the team?
- What is your desired pay?
- How did you hear about this position?
- List past experience where you have executed and achieved results in any of the areas mentioned in this job description
- List the software and tools in which you have a high level of comprehension in using
- Your biggest mistake you made in your last role and how did you rectify and get passed it?
- Your biggest accomplishment to date, surrounding the topics we have talked about to date
- What’s your 2 year Vision?
- Upload a video cover letter where you will record yourself speaking for 2-3 minutes, sharing a little about you, your passions and anything else you think is important for us to know. (Upload to youtube then provide the link in your email) NOTE: Quality is not important here, the completion of the task is.
Step 2 awaits…